Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our Lafayette, California physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to get treatment for an STD. You'll never have to waste time with unnecessary medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in the Lafayette area of California can provide treatment, including prescription medication, for certain STDs.
Test at the same labs that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing. Be sure that your private information stays safe with our service, which follows the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Take advantage of any of the simple payment methods we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We will take care of you as we will like to be taken care of. To locate the nearest test location to you, enter your zip code on our website. Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to STDs, no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Lafayette, California
Infection statistics is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year. You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
Some STDs have no symptoms and could cause permanent conditions like infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid taking an STD test.