Local Same-Day STD Testing
On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. No uncomfortable questions to answer when you test with us. No other online STD test provider includes Hepatitis A in their all-inclusive testing panel.
Test in Lafayette conveniently at any of our testing facilities. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our site if you want to get updated on the status of your results. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you should take.
You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com never informs your health insurer of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
STI Data for Lafayette, California
The best thing you can do to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests often. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Lafayette.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
Some STDs have no symptoms and can cause lifelong conditions like infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid STD testing.