Convenient STD Testing
Our trained testing center technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete supplemental paperwork. Our 94549 STD testing allows you test for STDs without visiting a physician's office or hospital. Our process has been shortened so you only need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
Our testing is physician- monitored to confirm safety and quality. The STD testing we offer is no different than that ones offered by hospitals and healthcare professionals. You can visit our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay informed about advances in STD testing and treatment.
We offer a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our labs test for many other conditions so no one will suspect why you are there. Finding a testing center close to you is very quick by entering your zip code on our website.
Lafayette, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual health is unsure. Lafayette STD rates are compiled every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
Get tested today. It takes 1-5 minutes to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?