Rapid STD Testing
We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no additional paperwork necessary to complete your tests. Our 32159 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
If you have concerns about STD testing, just ask- we have counselors available 24/7. The reviews and testimonials on our site are from past customers. Online payment is protected by 128-bit encryption.
We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also conduct tests for other non-sexually transmitted infection related conditions. You can easily find a location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Visit our labs in confidence - we created them to be consumer-friendly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Lady Lake, Florida
It is crucial to have the truth about STDs and HIV if you are going to defend yourself against them. Reports are published every single year by the federal government and the health department of Florida with data about the recurrence of STDs and HIV in Lady Lake.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
People who are positive for HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.