Same-Day STD Testing
Our doctors in Lady Lake, Florida can provide you with a referral to a specialist if you need to start STD treatment. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions in Lady Lake, Florida. We are able to test a small sample of blood or urine, so you are in and out of our testing lab quickly.
Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully monitors your testing. All of our STD testing is hospital-grade so you never have to sacrifice quality to get great prices. Our weekly blog, Exposed, gives you an easy way to educate yourself on the topics available about STDs and testing.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually go together, that is why we offer test for both through our test panel. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 32162 are some of the most advanced Florida STD tests available.
Lady Lake, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Get tested regularly to do your part to halt the spread of STDs. Lady Lake STD numbers are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.