Same-Day Local STD Testing
For your convenience, our testing process is quick and uncomplicated. Visiting any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is rapid. Choose our online STD testing service for the most competitively priced STD testing in the 92253 area.
Around the clock counselors are available to discuss your STD questions. We are proud of the review and testimonials we get from our satisfied clients. We protect your information with our 128-bit protected payment process.
Take our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test today and know that you do not have syphilis. In 92253, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use La Quinta STD testing. The CDC advises taking the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections.
La Quinta, California STD Statistics
The federal government and the California department of health gather information and publish reports about STDs and HIV in La Quinta annually
Being educated about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is better to get yearly tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.