Same-Day Online STD Testing
No other online STD test company includes Hepatitis A in their comprehensive testing panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services. No embarrassing questions to answer when you test with us.
We offer plenty of resources to help you understand STD testing and treatment, such as an online glossary of terminology. To make sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis aren't excluded in your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service. Our refund process of getting your money back to you within 1-2 days whenever you cancel before visiting our testing center is easy and quick.
Rely on us to keep your test results private by sending it by email only to the address you give us. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. We do not give your results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for La Place, Louisiana
You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection statistics is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- In 2011, 2,043 were infected with syphilis.
- In 2009, new HIV cases reported in Louisiana were 33% women.
- In 2011, 6,408 known HIV cases in Louisiana were among men known to have sex with other men.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- The rate of HIV-positive women per 100,000 people living in Louisiana is 20.5, almost triple the national rate of 7.7 by population.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong. Get tested for STDs frequently to stop the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Half of Louisiana adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.