Confidential STD Testing
Our tests are set up so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now. For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your financial statement.
We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining sexual health, so we include it in our test panel.
We do not exclude any of the most common STDs from the STD test packages that we offer, so you'll be screened for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. If you cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations, we will refund your money within 1-2 days. The glossary of sexually transmitted disease terms helps you keep up with STD lingo.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced La Palma STD testing available. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 1-2 days. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 90623 area.
STI Morbidity Data for La Palma, California
Arming yourself with facts is the only way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in La Palma, California. Each year, the health department of California publishes data about STD infection and transmission rates in La Palma.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
At least a quarter of all California adults have an STD. Many STDs cannot be cured and are, lifelong afflictions. Choose not to be another La Palma statistic.