Local Private STD Testing
When you order your test, we protect your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. We respect your privacy and will never ask you uncomfortable questions now or when you arrive at the laboratory. Other testing providers don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do.
We accept multiple payment methods to create a flexible checkout process, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. All of our STD testing takes place in the same labs that hospitals near you use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal standard guideline for safeguarding your private information.
All results will be made available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. Your confidentiality is very necessary so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records. STDcheck.com will email the results to you once they become available.
La Palma, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The best way to defend yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of California collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in La Palma.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
50% of California adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs regularly to halt the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable.