Same-Day STD Testing
Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time having a physical. If you test positive for an STD in La Mesa, California, our doctorsmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in La Mesa, California may be able to provide a specialist referral so you can begin treatment.
Our testing centers use the same tests that hospitals and clinics do, so you know they're the highest quality. Doctors oversee the testing process for your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is there anytime for you to read about the latest news in STD testing and treatment.
We safeguard your privacy by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records. Your results are sent via email. Results can be downloaded and read on your phone, tablet or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for La Mesa, California
Get informed and defend yourself against STDs today! The state of California publishes annual data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in La Mesa.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
Safe sexual practices begin with frequent STD testing and diligent use of prophylactics such as condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for sexually transmitted diseases.