Convenient STD Testing
Our STD tests are advanced enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample. For certain diseases, our doctors can write prescriptions in La Mesa, California to speed up your treatment process. Our doctors in La Mesa, California can provide you with the name of a specialist who can help you start treatment if you test positive for an STD.
Get hospital-grade STD tests at our conveniently located labs. Protect your safety with our testing that is overseen by a healthcare professional. Get vital information from the posts we put on our blog, Exposed.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. No one else has higher quality La Mesa STD testing.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for La Mesa, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in La Mesa and throughout the country every year. Be confident of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex. With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for STDs, it is easy to get infected.