Local Private STD Testing
Test for STDs without the hassle of a physician's office visit by choosing one of our 81050 STD testing packages online. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Complete your test order now and we guarantee no additional paperwork is needed.
Pay for your STD testing safely on our website with our checkout process featuring 128-bit encryption. Ask questions and discuss STDs with our experienced counselors 24/7. Read our client testimonials.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced La Junta STD testing provided by any test provider. Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which tests for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours.
La Junta, Colorado STD Rate
Test early and test regularly to maintain control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such STD data as infection rates, transmission categories, and other statistics for the La Junta area.
- Newly reported AIDS cases jumped 21% from 2006 to 2010 in Colorado
- The Colorado rate of chlamydia infection in 2010 was 395 per 100,000 persons
- The majority of new cases of HIV were found in people ages 20-29
- In 2010, 2,965 Whites were living with AIDS in Colorado
- In 2010, Colorado ranked 28th in the US for overall STD transmission
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by doctors with antibiotics but can be very damaging if left untreated.