Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Get referred to a healthcare provider in Kyle, Texas if you test positive for an STD. Our STD testing locations will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription antibiotics at the discretion of our Kyle, Texas doctors.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment options for your convenience. We use the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information secure.
You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be available quickly. We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. We never notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
Kyle, Texas STD Rate
If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be sure whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD data for the Kyle area.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are approved by the FDA, unlike other STD testing services.