Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our testing process is easy and quick. Our CLIA-certified test labs assist you to complete your tests quickly. We outdo our competitors' prices with our economical}budget-friendly 43130 STD testing.
Use our blog to stay informed on STD testing and treatment. All of our STD testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety. All of our testing centers provide the same STD tests that hospitals and clinics do.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced Lancaster STD testing provided by any test specialist. Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which looks for both STIs at the same time. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours.
Lancaster, Ohio STD Information
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Lancaster area.
- 15-24 year-olds reported 62% of gonorrhea infections in Ohio in 2012.
- In 2009, the number of HIV-related deaths was almost as high as the national average.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
- In 2011, 41.8% of chlamydia cases in Cuyahoga County, Ohio were reported by 15-19 year-olds.
- In 2012, gonorrhea infection rates among Blacks was 17 times the infection rates of Whites.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are approved by the FDA, unlike other STD testing providers.