Local Same-Day STD Testing
Don't get charged more for STD testing in 03904- choose our affordably priced STD testing. Our local testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure exactness of results. Our testing process is easy and the results are guaranteed.
Use our glossary of STD terms as an asset to inform yourself about STDs. All of the most common STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis, are included with our comprehensive testing. Get your money back quickly with test cancellation before visiting our test centers.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. STDcheck.com has have the most advanced Kittery STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test searches for the infection in the blood.
STD Information for Kittery, Maine
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Kittery area regarding STD infection and transmission. Periodic STD testing is the key to being in control of your sexual health.
- Since 2011, Maine offers sterile syringes to injection drug users through the Sterile Syringe Exchange Program to prevent the spread of HIV.
- The rate of HIV infection among Hispanic/Latino females in Maine in 2010 was 8.3 times that of white females.
- The 2010 HIV infection rate of 45 to 54 year old Maine residents was 209 per 100,000.
- The HIV infection rate for white Maine residents in 2010 was 171 per 100,000.
- The percentage of HIV diagnoses in Maine in 2010 that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was almost as high as the national percentage.
The chances that you will contract one or two STIs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD testing now.