Rapid STD Testing
If you test positive for certain STDs, our doctors in Kissimmee, Florida may be able to write prescriptions for the medication you need to get cured. Specialist referrals in Kissimmee, Florida put you one step closer to being cured if your STD testing comes back positive. We want to make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample.
Our blog is updated weekly with interesting information about STDs. We offer the same STD testing that you'd receive in a hospital. Our testing is overseen by a doctor at all times.
It is crucial to test for the common sexually transmitted diseases using the most advanced techniques in the Kissimmee area. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 34744 and we have put together a panel to specially test for both infections together. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood.
Kissimmee, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Do not gamble with your sexual health and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being educated about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread. The reports published by the federal government and the Florida health department are a reliable source for facts and figures about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Kissimmee.
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
John K, in Kissimmee, Florida just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the smartest decisions of his life.