Confidential Online STD Testing
Our testing centers do not need you to complete extra paperwork once you complete your order. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. There is no doctor's office visit needed to test for STDs with our 63122 online STD testing service.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your private data safe. We take various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process easy. Every lab we use to process our STD tests is trustworthy and used by hospitals nearby.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood. We have the most advanced Kirkwood STD testing and we offer the fastest tests for sexually transmitted diseases. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together.
STD Statistics for Kirkwood, Missouri
The reports published by the federal government and the Missouri health department are a reliable source for information about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Kirkwood. Do not take a chance with your sexual health and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being educated about how STDs are spread.
- Missouri women have 2.6 times chlamydia infections, 602.4 per 100,000, than men 233.4 per 100,000.
- 5% of Missouri men with HIV at the end of 2010 got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- There were 5,585 HIV-positive white Missouri residents in 2010.
- Among HIV-positive Missouri women at the end of 2010, 16.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- There were 56 Missouri residents in the Asian community living with HIV in 2010.
Safe sexual practices begin with frequent STD testing and diligent use of contraceptives such as condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old are the highest-risk group for sexually transmitted diseases.