Convenient STD Testing
If you test positive for certain diseases, our doctors in Kirkland, Washington may be able to write prescriptions for the medication you need to get cured. We try to make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample. Specialist referrals in Kirkland, Washington put you one step closer to being cured if your STD testing comes back positive.
You'll get your money back any time you cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations. Learn the lingo typically used to talk about sexually transmitted disease testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our website. We have single STD tests for all of the frequently occurring STDs or all-inclusive testing that checks for all of them at one time.
We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Your results are emailed promptly. Test results, once available can be read on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Kirkland, Washington
The health department of Washington and the federal government gather data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Kirkland. By getting informed, you help stop the transfer of STDs by defending yourself against them.
- Pierce County had the third-highest rate of HIV diagnoses in Washington with 148 infections in 2010.
- There were a total of 2,202 new HIV infections in Washington between 2008 to 2011.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
- There were 277 Washingtonians living with HIV between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the culprit in 77.5% of all male HIV infections in Washington in 2010.
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.