Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We skip the embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. Our comprehensive 10-test panel for STDs includes hepatitis A test to ensure that you are fully covered. We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is important.
Get the exact same STD tests that you'd get if you went to a hospital or doctor's office. Follow our blog to get regular educational posts about STD testing and treatment. Don't sacrifice the quality of physician- supervised STD tests- choose our online STD testing service.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are known as twin infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that tests for both sexually transmitted diseases. In Washington STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. We are the only online STD testing company that offers only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved / cleared tests including the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis.
Kirkland, Washington STI Rate
Take control of your sexual well being with periodic STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Kirkland area in an annual report.
- The state of Washington was #39 in the nation for chlamydia infections by population in 2010.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
- In 2011, Washington was #24 out of the 50 states for new HIV diagnoses.
- There were 9,237 Washington men living with HIV in 2010.
- Washington men accounted for 1,882 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
The thing about waiting to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases is that other things come up and you forget, in the meantime you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.