Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our STD testing labs will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get referred to a specialist in Kirkland, Washington if you test positive for an STD. Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription medication at the discretion of our Kirkland, Washington doctors.
By checking our blog, Exposed, you gain access to the latest information about STD issues. A licensed physician will always manage your testing process for your safety. Our test centers use the exact same testing as what hospitals and healthcare professionals do.
Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Kirkland STD testing available. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 98034 area.
Kirkland, Washington Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Take control of your sexual health with frequent STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Kirkland area in a yearly report.
- The 650 Snohomish County residents living with HIV were the third-largest HIV-positive population in Washington in 2010.
- Asians accounted for 311 of all Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010.
- There were 1,495 women living with HIV in Washington in 2010.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- From 2008 to 2011, Washington women accounted for 320 new HIV infections.
Many STDs have no cure and are, lifelong afflictions. Choose not to be another Kirkland statistic. At least 25% of all Washington adults have a sexually transmitted disease.