Confidential STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. We do not require additional paperwork when you test with us. Our online STD testing service lets you test for STDs in 28501 without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office.
Get convenient testing in Kinston at any of our testing centers. If you decide you need to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists standing by to take your calls. Our test recommendation tool will help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions.
Check your email 24-48 hours after you take for your results. All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available. We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Statistics for Kinston, North Carolina
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases information about STDs in Kinston each year. The only way to find out whether you have an STD is with STD testing.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
- 215 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were white.
- 1254 syphilis infections have been reported in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
Most sexually transmitted infections are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.