Same-Day STD Testing
We guarantee all testing results from our CLIA-certified testing laboratories. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process uncomplicated and straightforward. There is no better value in the 77339 for sexually transmitted disease testing and test packages.
Get a personalized recommendation of what tests you need take based on your answers to a few short questions with our test recommendation tool. If you live near Kingwood, we have test facilities convenient to you. Get up to the minute updates on the status of your test results from any of our health specialists, who are available night or day.
Our labs test for many diseases so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we designed our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our testing centers in your area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Kingwood, Texas
Kingwood STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual health. Any sexually active Texas resident is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
Millions of Americans get a sexually transmitted disease every year. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sex with at risk- get tested today. out of every 2 adults in Texas will have an STD in their lifetime. !