Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We do not require additional paperwork when you test with us. Our online STD testing service allows you to test for STDs in 77339 without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office.
Keep yourself educated with the latest STD news on our blog, Exposed, Learn your STD status with our physician- supervised sexually transmitted disease testing. Take the very same tests you'd take at a health care center in the privacy of one of our testing centers.
Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results. We do not inform your health insurer of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. All clients are sent email message as soon as their test results become available.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Kingwood, Texas
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Kingwood is available in reports put together by the federal government and Texas health department each year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for STDs in private is not hard - nobody will ever know that you got one.