Online STD Testing Service
Our doctors, who are able to prescribe antibiotics in Kingston, New York, can help you get treated faster. Taking our simple STD tests is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample. Our Kingston, New York doctors can offer a specialist referral if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment.
Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Talk to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered night or day. Check the website for client reviews and testimonials.
Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email. You can easily download and read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurance provider will never know you tested for STDs because we will not tell them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records.
Kingston, New York STI Morbidity Data
There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in New York every year. The only way to be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free is to get Kingston STD testing.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
While other companies need you to wait up to 30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.