Local Same-Day STD Testing
Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Our Kingman, Arizona doctors have prescription writing authority for certain afflictions. Begin STD treatment without delay if you test positive with a referral to a specialist from our doctors in Kingman, Arizona.
When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past clients. No question is too small for our trained counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process.
We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test locations to you. Our labs test for many diseases and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
Kingman, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Arizona are published each year. If you want to be able to defend yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, inform yourself.
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
- Of the women living in Arizona with an HIV diagnosis in 2010, over 67% contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The number of reported chlamydia cases in Arizona increased by 2,390 from 2010 to 2011
- 28,170 cases of chlamydia were reported in Arizona in 2012
- Gonorrhea increased 40% in Arizona between 2010 and 2011
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting tested for STDs in your local Kingman, Arizona test center, so get tested today.