Same-Day Local STD Testing
Whether you are taking our test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 19406 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. No additional paperwork is needed once you have completed your order.
Every time you take a test at one of our labs, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is updated to impart information about STDs, testing, and therapy. All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology utilized by hospitals and healthcare professionals.
You can simply find a testing center in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website. Our test location are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STIs.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in King Of Prussia every year. Taking an STD test is the only way to learn for sure whether you have an STD.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
Unsafe sex is very dangerous and could expose you to potentially fatal illnesses like HIV, never fail to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.