Local Same-Day STD Testing
Getting treatment for an STD in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our doctors. Our physicians are licensed and have the authority to write prescriptions in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania. You're in and out of our testing centers fast because you only have to submit a small blood or urine sample
Our glossary of STD terms breaks down STD lingo. Refunds are processed in 1-2 whenever you cancel testing before visiting our test facilities. We cover HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in our all-inclusive STD testing.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 19406 area. Our specialists test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. We have the most sophisticated King Of Prussia STD testing available.
STI Morbidity Data for King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Anyone who lives in Pennsylvania is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take periodic King Of Prussia STD tests.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
Catching an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. Don't be a statistic. It is theorized that 50% of all Pennsylvania adults will get an STD during their lifetime. Dental dams and condoms are effective tools for preventing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in King Of Prussia.