Local Private STD Testing
Kettering, Ohio STD testing is convenient with 4,000 testing centers throughout the country. All of our 45429 STD testing centers offer the same-day testing that makes us the best option among online STD testing services. Testing with STDcheck.com is effortless with our expert-vetted testing process.
When you decide what to screen for, you'll have options that include single tests for every one of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases or an all-inclusive panel that covers them all. We try to get rid of any confusion you may have about the lingo used to discuss our STD testing by providing a glossary of terminology on our website. If you cancel your testing prior to visiting the test center, you'll receive your money back in 1-2 days.
Our labs screen for a lot of other conditions so no one will know your reason for being there. Our desire is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby locations.
Kettering, Ohio STD Data
The risk of catching an STD in Ohio is high. Everyone in Kettering should take an STD test frequently.
- 70% of all reported gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were reported by Blacks.
- There were over 1,200 new cases of HIV reported in Ohio in 2011.
- In 2010, Ohio was 13th out of 50 states for syphilis infections.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- In Ohio, 53,297 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 by the health department.
Staying STD free in Ohio requires getting tested yearly. We offer low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Ohio. Some sexually transmitted diseases do not show symptoms.