Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our 45429 test centers don't need a physician examinations for you to test for STDs. Pop into any of our test sites and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not need supplementary paperwork when you test for STDs with us.
Simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing locations to get your money back. We offer truly comprehensive STD testing at our Kettering labs, where you can get tested for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Check out the STD glossary on our site to get an explanation of the terms we use to discuss STD testing and treatment.
Visit our labs in confidence - we created them to be consumer-friendly. You can easily find a test location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also test for other non-sexually transmitted disease related conditions.
Kettering, Ohio STI Information
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Kettering from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Ohio health department.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
- The rate of Black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
- 426 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- Franklin County, Ohio reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis infections in 2012 with 286.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
Some sexually transmitted diseases, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be completely eradicated, they can only be managed by physicians and it is very important to get diagnosed as soon as possible.