Local Private STD Testing
We guarantee you will not face embarrassing questions when you arrive for the test. Hepatitis A testing is crucial so we include it in our comprehensive test panel. We make sure your privacy is safeguarded by having your charges shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Test result status updates can be had anytime, 24/7, by calling our health specialists. With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you need to take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations near the Kentwood area.
Your privacy is very crucial so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records. All results will be made available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. STDcheck.com will email the results to you once they become available.
STD Infections Rate for Kentwood, Michigan
Getting informed about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the Michigan department of health gather information and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Kentwood every year
- Michigan residents between the ages of 30 and 39 accounted for 33% of all reported cases of HIV.
- According to the state of Michigan, 65% of all reported HIV cases were inside the Detroit metro area.
- Total number of AIDS deaths in Michigan as of 2012 was 10,156.
- The highest rate of chlamydia infections occurred among 15-19 year-olds.
- Injection drug was the 2nd highest source of HIV infection in Michigan in 2010.
Don't become a statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be passed on through simple skin-to-skin contact. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US.