Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Your secret is protected when you test with us, we will not ask uncomfortable questions. Because your privacy is important to us, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Our comprehensive STD test panel includes Hepatitis A, unlike our competitors, making ours truly all-inclusive.
Let our test recommendation tool suggest what STD testing you need. Speak with any of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Once you order your STD testing, simply drop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently around Kenosha.
We have the most advanced Kenosha STD testing provided by any test service. Testing for the two commonest STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which looks for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Kenosha, Wisconsin
Wisconsin citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are increasing every year. Take an STD test in Kenosha to find out your STD status.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 410.9 chlamydia infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 3,986 men are living with HIV in Wisconsin.
- There were an estimated 202 AIDS diagnoses in the state of Wisconsin in 2011.
- The rate of Hispanic/Latino men living with HIV in 2010 was 3.5 times that of white men.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, only 32.5% of people ages 18-64 reported taking an HIV test in their lifetime.
Most STIs are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to refuse to get tested - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.