Convenient STD Testing
Your time is precious and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. No doctor examination is required to test for STDs at our 19348 test centers. Our fast testing process do not require extra paperwork when you arrive at your local center.
We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Kennett Square. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, 24/7. It doesn't matter if you know what specific STD tests you should take because our test recommendation tool will tell you.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed. Your test results can be read on PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania STD Morbidity Data
Kennett Square is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested often.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that STDs like syphilis, if undiscovered and not treated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?