Same-Day Online STD Testing
For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your billing statement. Our testing process will never require you to answer embarrassing questions. We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel.
Take physician- supervised STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers. Visit our blog, Exposed, for updates about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that deliver reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service.
Your test results can be read on PCs, smartphones and tablets. We will send by email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed. Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Infections Data for Kenner, Louisiana
When it comes to defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods in the Kenner area every single year.
- In Louisiana, 29% of new HIV cases were among women.
- The rate of Chlamydia among black people in Louisiana was over 8 times higher than the rate in whites.
- In 2011, 6,408 known HIV cases in Louisiana were among men known to have sex with other men.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- In 2011, 8,301 black men are living with HIV in Louisiana.
Many STDs can go without symptoms until it is too late and you are left with a lifelong affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility. STD testing is the only way to know your STD status.