Same-Day Private STD Testing
Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is rapid and can be done during your lunch break. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly. Electing to get tested is not easy so we make the testing process simple.
Your medical information stays private because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept numerous payment methods, so checkout is a cinch. Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by nearby hospitals.
Your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as they become available. Test results are available on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Kenmore, Washington
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Kenmore sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection rates. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by participating in STD testing regularly.
- Black men in Washington are living with HIV at a rate 3.3 times that of white men as of 2010.
- Washington men accounted for 1,882 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- There were a total of 2,202 new HIV infections in Washington between 2008 to 2011.
- Pierce County had the second-highest number of people living with HIV in Washington at the end of 2010 with 964 HIV-positive residents.
- Among female Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 23.7% contracted the virus from IV drug use.
If you do not use contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year. If you don't take STD tests regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.