Online STD Testing Service
Know that you are free of hepatitis A now with our exclusive 10-test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement. We never ask embarrassing and upsetting private questions now or at the lab.
We strive to protect your personal information by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates. Because we use the same labs that your area hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service. We try to give you a variety of ways to pay by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we test for many other conditions, not just STDs. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we designed them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. Get moving by searching for nearby test centers on our website today.
Keller, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Information is the greatest way to start defending yourself against STDs. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Keller.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
Our HIV RNA test is the only FDA-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.