Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Test with us for the most affordably priced STD testing in the 76248 area. We guarantee a uncomplicated and straightforward testing process. All of our testing labs have gotten the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry.
Our professional counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our payment process is safe and secure. Check out the reviews on our site to get a picture of what our customers think of our service.
We inform all clients of their test results via email message. Your test results are available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we do not notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records.
STD Morbidity Data for Keller, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Keller area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health regimen for sexually active people.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
Protect yourself with condoms and dental dams so you do not become another statistic. There is a very high chance that you will catch an STD in your lifetime. STDs threaten the lives of everyone in Texas, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.