Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We offer the biggest value in STD testing in 77450 with our economical pricing. All STDcheck.com's testing labs are CLIA-certified to provide certain test results. Our testing process is uncomplicated because we want to ensure your experience with us is wonderful.
Each and every STD test we offer is the exact same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office. The testing we offer in our testing locations is closely monitored by a doctor to ensure your safety. We maintain a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay informed about STDs.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the Katy area, no other testing service does it better. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. With our advanced technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days.
STD Information for Katy, Texas
Be in charge of your sexual status immediately by getting educated about STDs. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Texas health department with data about STDs in Katy, are available annually.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections like syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.