Same-Day Private STD Testing
What sets us apart from other testing services is we do not require additional paperwork. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 77493 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Get updated on the status of your STD testing results anytime- 24/7. All of the test centers we utilize are conveniently situated throughout the Katy area. Use our test recommendation tool to receive a suggestion about what test is the best fit for your sexual health needs.
Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. We have the most advanced Katy STD testing available. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 77493 area.
Katy, Texas STI Information
Knowledge is the greatest way to start protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas contain data about STDs and HIV in Katy.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
Our laboratories are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.