Online STD Testing Service
Your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. Test with us and you will not have to answer uncomfortable questions. No other all-inclusive STD test panel available online includes Hepatitis A testing.
The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals in your area send their tests to for processing. We comply with the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment methods we accept to give you the most flexibility when you buy your STD testing.
All test results are sent immediately by email. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results are available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Kansas City, Missouri Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
To be sure of what your STD status is, you have to take an STD test in Kansas City. In Missouri, the number of STD infections is rising every single year.
- Missouri ranked 16th among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010 (422.2 per 100,000 persons)
- At the end of 2010, there were 497 Hispanic/Latino Missouri residents living with HIV.
- There were 1,885 women living with HIV in Missouri in 2010.
- Of the 9,202 men living in Missouri with HIV, 458 were infected through heterosexual contact.
- Among HIV-positive Missouri women at the end of 2010, 16.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
All STD tests offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing services.