Fast Local STD testing Centers
No uncomfortable questions to answer when you test with us. No other online STD test specialist includes Hepatitis A in their all-inclusive panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services.
Check our blog often for educational articles on current STD topics. Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety. Take the same tests at our labs that hospitals and clinics with our confidential online STD testing service.
Since our labs conduct tests for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have test location in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. We are absolutely sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves.
Kansas City, Missouri Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Test early and test regularly to keep control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such STD data as infection numbers, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Kansas City area.
- 611 Missourians between the ages of 13 and 24 were infected with HIV from 2008 to 2011.
- Jackson County residents had 592 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- From 2008 to 2011, Greene County had 92 new HIV infections among residents.
- Missouri reported 26,669 sexually transmitted disease infections in 2013
- As of 2012, Missouri reported a total of 18,679 cases of HIV infections
Prophylactics are vital to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage.