Same-Day Local STD Testing
Missouri STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 testing centers throughout the country to choose from, including many throughout Kansas City. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 64132 STD testing. When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly analyzed and approved testing process.
Our trained counselors are standing by 24/7 to speak with you if you have STD questions. Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption. Real customer reviews are available for your read on our website.
Late stage syphilis can lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in one to two days in the 64132 area. At STDcheck.com, we use the most sophisticated Kansas City STD testing available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections are the most commonly reported sexually transmitted infections in United States, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea panel to test for both diseases at the same time.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Kansas City, Missouri
Test early and test often to maintain control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such STD data as infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Kansas City area.
- In 2011, the rate of gonorrhea infection was 4,195 for women and 3,607 for men in Missouri
- From 2008 to 2011, Greene County had 92 new HIV infections among residents.
- There were 1,878 new HIV infections among Missouri men from 2008-2011.
- 611 Missourians between the ages of 13 and 24 were infected with HIV from 2008 to 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 3,136 Missourians living with HIV were 35-44 years old.
There are a million reasons you ought to get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.