Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
You get to test as quickly as possible in 64118 with our same-day testing. Choose from any of our 4,000 nationwide locations for the best Kansas City STD testing. You can be sure of your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists.
Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to get informed about the phrases used to talk about sexually transmitted diseases. Testing is available for all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take one individual test or a comprehensive test. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing location.
In the 64118 area, we have the most advanced Kansas City STD testing available. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard in the industry.
STD information for: Kansas City, Missouri
The easiest way to defend yourself from the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of Missouri collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Kansas City.
- The state of Missouri reported that 20,097 women and 7,790 men had chlamydia in 2011
- There were 2,274 new HIV infections among Missouri residents from 2008 to 2011.
- Of the 9,202 men living in Missouri with HIV, 458 were infected through heterosexual contact.
- 67% of those diagnosed with HIV in Missouri are men having sex with other men (MSM)
- There were 1,885 women living with HIV in Missouri in 2010.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.