Convenient STD Testing
No one else adds testing for Hepatitis A as part of a comprehensive panel. Your charges will show up as FPK Services for your protection. You will not be asked embarrassing questions when you test with us.
Our blog is full of valuable and interesting articles about STDs. Because we offer the same STD testing as hospitals and doctor's office, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results. Your testing will always be done under the supervision of a physician at our labs.
Test results can be read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records. Your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as they become available.
Kansas City, Missouri STI Information
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to keep up eliminate any uncertainty surrounding your STD status. Kansas City and other cities in Missouri are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission statistics of sexually transmitted diseases.
- St. Louis County residents accounted for 1,842 of all HIV-positive Missourians in 2010.
- Greene County had a population of 485 HIV-positive residents at the end of 2010.
- Among the 1,885 women living with HIV in 2010, 305 got the disease from IV drug use.
- There were 657 new HIV infections among 25 to 34 year olds in Missouri between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 134 new HIV infections among Missouri residents aged 55 and over.
As many as 25% of all Missouri adults are infected with a sexually transmitted disease. Do not be another Kansas City statistic. Many STDs have no cure and are, lifelong afflictions.