Local STD Testing Centers
We guarantee you will be out of our centers in 5 minutes or less. When you arrive at the testing labs, you will not need to complete additional paperwork. You don't need an appointment at a doctor's office to test for STDs in the 64114 area.
Keep yourself educated with the latest STD news on our blog, Exposed, Learn your STD status with our physician- supervised sexually transmitted disease testing. Take the same tests you'd get at a clinic in the privacy of one of our testing centers.
Our tests in 64114 are some of the most advanced Missouri STD tests available. The FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually co-exist, that is why we offer test for both at the same time through our testing panel.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Kansas City, Missouri
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Kansas City and around the nation every year. Be certain of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly.
- More cases of chlamydia (14,101) was reported in first six months of 2012 than last six months (13,717)
- Missouri women have 2.6 times chlamydia infections, 602.4 per 100,000, than men 233.4 per 100,000.
- There were 4,828 black Missourians living with HIV in 2010.
- Greene County had a population of 485 HIV-positive residents at the end of 2010.
- 4,003 Missourians living with HIV in 2010 were between 45 and 54 years old at the end of 2010.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental approval.