Online STD Testing Service
You are able to test for STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Get better faster if your condition is one that our dcotors are have the authority to write prescriptions for in Kansas City, Kansas. If your condition requires specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Kansas City, Kansas so you can begin your STD treatment.
Our test locations are all over the Kansas City area, so there is sure to be one conveniently located near you. Let our health specialists provide you with an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting. The test recommendation tool on our website gives you individualized suggestions about what STD tests you should take.
Getting testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In the 66109 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com.
Kansas City, Kansas STD Statistics
Without taking an STD test in Kansas City, there is no way to know if you are free of sexually transmitted diseases. Everyone in Kansas is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- The 41.4% of HIV cases in Kansas that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was much higher than the national rate of 32%.
- At the end of 2010, there were 2,696 people living with HIV in the state of Kansas.
- In June 2013, 209 gonorrhea infections were reported by Kansas for that month.
- 787 of the 2,696 people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010 were between 35 and 44 years old.
- 186 black people were diagnosed with HIV in Kansas between 2008 and 2011.
It is thought that as many as 25% of all sexually active people in Kansas City have an STD. Many people in Kansas are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not take an STD test.