Convenient STD Testing
Our 33458 STD testing allows you test for STDs without visiting a doctor's office or hospital. Our trained testing center technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete more paperwork. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Your personal information is always secure because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We offer many flexible payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to buying your STD tests. We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the accuracy of the labs that your local hospitals use to process their tests.
Begin by locating a nearby lab - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. We built our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today. Our labs conduct tests for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center.
Jupiter, Florida STI Morbidity Data
Take control of your sexual well being with regular STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other data for the Jupiter area in an annual report.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
There are numerous reasons you need to get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.