Local STD Testing Centers
We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Jupiter, Florida if your STD test comes back positive. Our physicians in Jupiter, Florida may be able to prescribe antibiotics for your affliction, making your treatment the fastest possible. We offer simple STD tests that screen a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible.
The glossary of STD terms on our website gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo. As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. You will always get complete STD testing with us because we don't exclude HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for sexually transmitted diseases.
We built our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also test for other non-STD related infections. You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing system ourselves.
Jupiter, Florida STD Data
Test early and test regularly to stay in control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Jupiter area.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
Over a quarter of those with STIs are not aware of their conditions and could be spreading the infections without knowing it.