Rapid STD Testing
Our testing system has been set up to avoid awkward questions. To ensure your privacy is completely protected, we list all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. We consider testing for hepatitis A important so we include it with our all-inclusive STD test panel.
We provide testing that covers all of the most common STDs, such as oral and genital herpes, HIV 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the STD term glossary on our site if you need to decipher any of the commonly used STD terms. If you must cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is before stopping by our testing center, you'll receive a full refund within 1-2 days.
Our testing process is built to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves. Our test centers in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Since our laboratories test for other conditions, no one will ever guess why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Joplin, Missouri
Every year, the Missouri health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Joplin.
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge.
- Among HIV-positive Missouri women at the end of 2010, 16.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Jackson County residents had 592 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- 611 Missourians between the ages of 13 and 24 were infected with HIV from 2008 to 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 3,136 Missourians living with HIV were 35-44 years old.
- As of 2012, Missouri reported a total of 18,679 cases of HIV infections
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Get tested for STDs often. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is vital to halting their spread.