Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
For the most accurate testing results, our testing centers are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. We guarantee that our testing process is simple. If you need STD testing in 60436, our service supplies the most competitively priced choices.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule keeps your personal information safeguarded. When you take an STD test with us, you get to skip the hospital and go straight to the lab they use to process their tests. All of our accepted payment methods are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We designed our testing system to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Locating the nearest test location to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you. Because our laboratories test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there.
STD Data for Joliet, Illinois
Illinois STD rates are steadily rising every year. Joliet STD testing is the only way to find out if you are sexually transmitted disease-free.
- The rate of Hispanic males living with HIV in Illinois in 2010 was 2.1 times that of White males.
- Male to male (MSM) sexual contact accounted for 1,405 HIV infection in 2011.
- 507 HIV infection in Illinois in 2011 was the result of heterosexual sexual encounter.
- Illinois ranked 46th in HIV infections in 2011.
- In 2010, the rate of Black women living with HIV infection in Illinois was 18 times the rate of White women.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).