Convenient STD Testing
We guarantee rapid test because you will not need to complete additional paperwork when you visit the test center. You don't need to be examined by a physician to test for STDs in the 37601 area using our service. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
We strive to protect your personal information by abdigin by the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates. We try to give you a variety of payment options by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Because we use the same labs that your nearby hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service.
Our laboratories test for many non-STD related conditions so no one will know why you are there. We are completely confident you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. To find a center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website.
Johnson City, Tennessee STI Morbidity Data
If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Johnson City area.
- 12% of all HIV infections among Tennessee men were the result of heterosexual contact.
- There were 10 Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Tennessee residents living with HIV in 2010.
- 607 of the Tennessee women living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- 35 to 44 year olds accounted for 914 new Tennessee HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- 8,648 Tennessee men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STIs grows with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.